Monday 12 January 2009

Monday 12th January

-> exercise taken today: none
-> well, unless you count the shoulder dips and things I do every other morning
-> but I don't

-> hours spent at work today: 10
-> productive time: more than usual
-> most productive time: 5pm - 7pm

-> price of Americano from Starbucks outlet in the office: £1.49
-> price of Americano at a normal starbucks: £1.70
-> price of fair trade Rwandan ground coffee from supermarket: £2.59
-> number of Americanos I would normally buy per day: 1
-> cost per year: nearly £300
-> estimated number of cups of coffee in the ground coffee tin: 30
-> number of natty combined cup/cafetiere things sat on my desk unused for 5 years: 1
-> number of coffee scoops sat on my desk unused for 5 years: 1
-> cups of coffee made today: 2 (I'm in credit already)

-> most watcheable channel on TV: Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment