Tuesday 6 January 2009

Tuesday 6th January

-> number of Night Nurse capsules consumed last night: 2
-> number of times that the product name triggers an unfortunate Mick Hucknall earworm and not the Gregory Isaacs version, or indeed any other bloody version: every damn time
-> time awoken by C getting up to catch a flight: 04:30
-> awareness of time, place or my own identity at 04:30 in the morning when her alarm went off: 0
-> awareness of time, place or my own identity at 07:45 in the morning when my alarm went off: 0.1
-> optimal awareness of time, place or my own identity, on a really, really good day: 0.64

-> Temperature in Nottingham at 7pm: -4
-> Time I decided to go for a run: 7pm
-> total number of articles of clothing I wore for my run: 10
- cycling shorts
- full-length running tights
- shorts
- thermal long-sleeved winter running top
- windproof jacket
- fluorescent vest
- padded running socks
- double-layered hat
- gloves
- running shoes

-> Distance run: 4.23 miles (in 40.48 minutes)
-> number of times scared by a huge dobermann running alongside me in the dark: 1
-> number of times scared by my own shadow running alongside me in the dark: 1
-> most beautiful constellation in tonight's sky above Nottingham: Orion
-> Best Metallica song covered by Rodrigo Y Gabriela: Orion

-> number of times had an odd craving to listen to The Strokes: 1
-> number of times odd craving to listen to The Strokes resisted: 0
-> percentage of cravings to listen to The Strokes resisted this week: 50%

-> tea: a Pieminister PM pie
-> number of times I burnt my mouth: 1. ow!

No comments:

Post a Comment