Thursday 8 January 2009

Thursday 8th January

-> number of minutes I played football this evening: 93
-> number of useful contributions I made in that time: 0 (I'd love to say it was the cold, but all the evidence of the last 20 years of playing would suggest otherwise)

-> number of colds given to me by C this year: 1
-> ailment currently being suffered by C: winter vomiting virus
-> lifespan of virus: about 48 hours
-> time C has had it: about 12 hours
-> days until her return from Paris: 1
-> how infectious is this virus: very
-> likelihood of her not transferring the virus to me: slim
-> sympathetic hugs she will need when she gets back: lots
-> sympathetic hugs she will receive when she gets back: lots. Well, some....

-> times I have seen this episode of Buzzcocks on Dave: about 8

No comments:

Post a Comment