Sunday 11 January 2009

Sunday 11th January

-> 1008m in the pool (42 lengths)

-> Sunday newspaper I normally buy: The Observer
-> Sunday newspaper I bought today: The Sunday Times
-> bits of the newspaper I usually read: sport, music, arts
-> bits of the newspaper I read today: sport, music, arts
-> Sunday newspaper I will be buying next week: The Observer

-> weight lost over the last 10 years or so: 5 stone or so....
-> body shape changes in the last 10 years or so: lots
-> number of complete wardrobe changes in the last 10 years or so: 3
-> weight lost in the last couple of years: not very much, I didn't think
-> Number of shirts weeded out of my wardrobe today: 3
-> pairs of trousers weeded out of my wardrobe today: 3
-> Grotesquely large hockey shirts weeded out of my wardrobe today: 1
-> jackets weeded out of my wardrobe today: 1
-> t-shirts weeded out of my wardrobe today: 6

-> weight I want to lose in the next month or so: about 1.5kg
-> weight I actually need to lose: 0kg
-> in my head: I'm still nicknamed "chunky"

No comments:

Post a Comment